Requires Android : 2.3 and up
It upgrades your device's on-screen keyboard, making it faster and easier for you to type. It’s packed full of customization features including over 30 colorful themes, layouts for all screen sizes and devices, and supports over 60 languages.
EMOJI AND EMOJI PREDICTION
Spoil yourself with over 800 emoji characters and clever emoji prediction. Our signature prediction tech suggests emoji to match your words - for fun-filled sentences and smiles all round!
TRUSTED BY MILLIONS
The top-rated, most-loved keyboard on Android, now available for free. As CNN wrote, “the number one third-party keyboard ... SwiftKey is a must-have”.
Mind-reading word suggestions that learn from you as you type, and get smarter over time.
Intelligent corrections for even the sloppiest typing.
Customize the look of your keyboard with free and premium themes from the SwiftKey Store.
YOUR KEYBOARD, YOUR WAY
Split. Resize. Undock. Tweak your keyboard with a variety of powerful tools to fit your needs.
Multilingual typing. Choose from over 60 languages and type in up to three at once.
Sync your writing style securely to the cloud and across devices.
Personalize word predictions from your Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, Evernote and more.
Type with ease about daily news, sports and entertainment topics with Trending Phrases.
Gain access to the SwiftKey Store to browse new themes.
Slide your finger to write with SwiftKey Flow or tap predictions for easy, fast typing.
- issue with pinyin input buffer deletion in WeChat app
- no longer automatically enables the phonetic Hindi language pack for Hinglish users
- We've now made all themes completely free!
- Swipe the hamburger menu to the left of the predictions to find our newly refreshed Hub including: SwiftKey Clipboard, Shortcuts, and Incognito mode.
- The ability to type in Hindi or Gujarati scripts by spelling out how they sound using a QWERTY keyboard